The lightweight Halo Cycling Cap has quickly become our favorite mountain and road bike riding gear. The cap fits comfortably under any helmet and the flexible visor keeps the sun glare out of your eyes. The cap can also be worn with the visor in the UP position. The smooth mesh top breathes well and it can be worn for year round comfort. The stretch fabrics allow it to be worn above or over the ears.
Mesh Cycling Cap Features:
- Soft flexible visor
- 4-way stretch micro-mesh top releases heat for year-round comfort
- Patented SweatBlock Seal channels sweat back and away from the eyes and face!
- Dryline® fabric absorbs sweat, wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Will not lose shape, form or stretch out
- Stays in place during any activity
- One size fits both men and women
- Works great under helmets
- White cycling cap visor includes a black bottom to reduce sun glare
- One year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Made in USA
Patented SweatBlock Seal forms a water tight seal that channels sweat back and away from the eyes and face.
- Manufactured with high quality Dryline® fabric
- Antimicrobial fabric is embedded with silver ions to inhibit the growth of bacteria
- Flat-lock stitching for smooth and comfortable fit
- Hand wash, hang dry
- UPF Rating for Black = 50
- UPF Rating for White = 35
Gareth Haigh –
Very effective at stopping sweat from dripping into my eyes, which is what I purchased it for – so I’m happy.
I do however use it for road cycling and I find that the visor obstructs my field of vision when I’m down in the drops. I think the beanie would be better for road cycling. You can of course tilt the visor up, so this is only a minor issue.
FYI – these can only be hand-washed in cold water
Rob Dix –
Having used the normal Halo sweatband for running and cycling I leapt at the chance to buy the new cycling cap. It’s very comfortable, keeps the sweat from running off the forehead, helps with sun glare and prevents sunburn through the top of your helmet….and it looks good (IMO).
Altogether a great product.