The Halo Sports Hat is designed with all the functionality of a Halo Headband, but with the added protection from the sun that a hat provides. The hat includes our patented Sweatblock Technology to keep sweat out of your eyes and face, and the underside of the bill is black to reduce glare. These sweat caps are great for running, tennis, golf or any other activity that makes you sweat and requires protection from the sun.
Sweatband Cap Features:
- The Halo Headband is built into the lightweight Sport Hat
- Micro-mesh top fabric releases heat for year-round comfort
- Patented SweatBlock Seal channels sweat back and away from the eyes and face!
- Headband is made with Dryline® fabric which absorbs sweat, wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Hook and Loop adjustable strap in the back
- Stays in place during any activity
- One size fits both men and women
- One year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Made in USA
Patented SweatBlock Seal forms a water tight seal that channels sweat back and away from the eyes and face.
- Manufactured with high quality Dryline® fabric
- Antimicrobial fabric is embedded with silver ions to inhibit the growth of bacteria
- Hand wash, hang dry
- UPF Rating for black, blue, red and pink = 40
- UPF Rating for white = 20
Lee (verified owner) –
On my second halo cap now, first one has had loads of use and is still great, really does keep sweat out of your eyes.
I bought my first halo cap at Endure24 yesterday and wore it today for Eccup 10. I found it very comfortable to wear. It didn’t slip about. I would recommend this hat to runners
been using this a bit this winter. and I really like the peak. but it does not cover the erars. would love a Anti-Freeze Headband with a peak.
Ive got many other hats but none work as well as my Halo cap. I don’t usually write reviews but this cap has lasted so well. I have used it 2 – 3 times every week for the past 2 years and its just starting to look a little worn so ive just bought another one. I’m impressed even the peak has kept its shape and the sweatband is still working too.